Eklingji & Nathdwara Temples Tour from Udaipur
Visit Eklingji, a tiny village with a number of ancient temples in a complex of religious buildings in the northern region of Mewar. This complex has 108 temples carved out of marble and sandstone that date back to 734 AD.
Nathdwara literally means 'Gateway to God'. The Shrinathji temple in Nathdwara is considered to be one of the richest temples in India.
- Experience the local culture by visiting beautiful temples.
- Admire the ancient architecture at these sites near Udaipur.
- Visit Shrinathji Nathdwara Temple, one of India's richest temples.
- A private vehicle with the company of an experienced chauffeur.
Shri Eklingji is a Hindu temple complex in the district of Udaipur, Rajasthan, the western state of India. Eklingji is believed to be the ruling deity of Mewar Princely State and the Ruler Maharana rules as his Dewan. Eklingji Temple is one of the most famous temples in Rajasthan. According to the 15th century text Ekalinga Mahatmya, the original temple at Eklingji was constructed by the 8th century ruler Bappa Rawal.
Nathdwara is a city in the Rajasthan state of western India. It is located in the Aravalli hills, on the banks of the Banas River in Rajsamand District, and 48km north of Udaipur. This holy town is famous for its temple of Krishna which houses the Shrinathji, a 12th century "infant" incarnation idol (murti) of Krishna.
- The tour begins with a morning pick up from your hotel in Udaipur.
- After that, you will be driven to Eklingji, which is roughly 20 km away from Udaipur.
- Upon arrival in Eklingji, you can spend a few hours exploring the famous temple complex.
- In between the tour you may have your lunch at a place of your choice.
- After the completion of your Eklingji tour, you will proceed to Nathdwara.
- Visit Srinathji Temple and spend some time there.
- After sightseeing and temple exploring, you will depart for Udaipur in the evening.