Eklingji Nathdwara Haldighati Tour
Full Day After arrival in Udaipur you will be received by our representative at your desired place in Udaipur and further drive straight for excursion tour to Eklingji-Nathdwara Temples & Haldighati Tour.
This one day trip includes three famous historical places around Udaipur. These are:
- Eklingji Temple - A 1300 years old Mewar temple.
- Nathdwara - A Lord Krishna temple very famous in India.
- Haldighati - Famouns for the battle of Maharana Pratapp and Akbar in 15th century.
Eklingji Temple : Eklingji is a Hindu temple complex in Udaipur District of Rajasthan in western India. Eklingji is believed to be the ruling deity of Mewar Princely State and the Ruler Maharana rules as his Dewan.Built up in 7th century.
Shrinathji Temple (Nathdwara) : Shrinathji Temple is a Hindu temple dedicated to Shrinathji in Nathdwara. It is considered an important pilgrimage center by Vaishnavs. As per the religious beliefs, the shrine at Nathdwara was built in the 17th century at the spot as exactly ordained by Shrinathji.
Haldighati : Haldighati is the site where the famous battle of Haldighati was fought between Rana Pratap and the Mughals in the year 1576. The Battle of Haldighati was a battle fought on 18 June 1576 between cavalry and archers supporting the Rana of Mewar, Maharana Pratap; and the Mughal.
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Udaipur by 8:00 am and meet your local guide or chauffeur before starting this day trip around Udaipur.
- First visit Eklingji Temple. It is famous for its 108 temples enclosed by high walls is devoted to this tutelary deity of the Maharanas of Mewar.
- Next proceed to Shrinathji Temple (Nathdwara), a Hindu temple dedicated to Shrinathji in Nathdwara. It is considered an important pilgrimage centre by Vaishnavas.
- Last but not least, one of the best historical places near Udaipur visits Haldighati. It is famous for the Battle between Rana Pratap Singh of Mewar and Raja Man Singh of Amber.
- On completion of the trip, you will be taken back to your hotel/residence in Udaipur.