Kumbhalgarh & Ranakpur Day Tour from Udaipur
Visit Ranakpur and Kumbalgarh on this day trip from Udaipur. Explore Kumbhalgarh Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site also known as the "Great Wall of India." Next, visit the Jain Temple in Ranakpur, which took 65 years to complete. It is one of the largest and most important temples of the ancient Indian religion.
- Explore the magnificent Kumbalgarh fort, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that will take you back in time!
- Visit the famous 15th century Ranakpur Jain Temple and admire the architectural style of this wonder built with white marble
- Private tour of top tourist attractions around Udaipur in an air-conditioned
- You may select either a sedan or an SUV according to your group size.
Kumbhalgarh & Ranakpur Day Tour Overview
Ranakpur is the premises of the famous and beautiful 15th century Jain temple dedicated to Tirthankara Adinath. The Ranakpur Jain temple is one of India's most beautiful structures and is a wonder of architecture not only in Rajasthan but in the entire country. Beautiful pillars and intricate stone carvings adorn the walls and ceilings of this Jain temple made of white marble stone.
Ranakpur Temple is an important religious center for Jainism. Ranakpur temple structure has 3 floors and the amazing sculptures part of the construction show the skills of arts men and designers of those times. The Temple complex was voted as one of the wonders of the world.
Kumbhalgarh Fort is known and popular as a World Heritage Site included in the Hill Forts of Rajasthan. Constructed and expanded in the course of the 15-19th century by Rana Kumbha, Kumbhalgarh is also the birthplace of Maharana Pratap, the great king and warrior of Mewar.
- Starting with a pickup from your hotel or residence within the city limits of Udaipur, your tour will begin.
- You will be driven to Ranakpur which is about 90 km from Udaipur, where you will be visiting the Jain temple in Ranakpur. Explore this excellent piece of top-notch architecture at your own pace.
- After visiting Ranakpur temple, you may stop at a restaurant of your choice for lunch.
- The next stop will be Kumbhalgarh Fort, a fort situated about 50 kilometers from Ranakpur which is famed for its rock-solid walls, which still stand tall today.
- Upon completion of your trip, you will be returning back to your Udaipur hotel in the evening.