Udaipur Sightseeing Tour
Udaipur is known as the "City of Lakes" and is a perfect destination for couples. Udaipur has some amazing sights, which force visitors to fall in love with this Lake City. Explore the City Palace Museum of Udaipur and marvel at the marbled arches and mosaics which are displayed in the sparkling white filigreed balconies and windows. Discover the Jagdish temple, which dates back to 1651, as well as the Sahelion Ki Bari, a beautiful garden in Udaipur.
- Discover Udaipur's historical highlights, including the City Palace and Monsoon Palace.
- Explore the Jagadish Temple & Saheliyon ki Bari, among other attractions.
- Full day private tour by AC vehicle with the company of an experienced chauffeur.
Udaipur, the City of Lakes, is one of the most beautiful places you will ever visit. Udaipur has plenty to offer, from ancient monuments to historical temples, royal palaces to scenic lakes, a food paradise to world-class shopping streets.
You can begin your day by visiting the Jagdish Temple at sunrise and feeling the warmth of blessings. Now you can spend time on the bank of Lake Pichola and enjoy its natural beauty.
Besides monuments and palaces, Udaipur is also a shopping paradise. You can buy unique pieces of art and crafts here. Check out Hathi Pol Bazaar, Bada Bazaar, and Mochiwada Bazaar for traditional clothes, and then end the day at Ambrai Ghat to experience the most stunning sunsets. Plan your trip with "Udaipur Tour and Taxi" to get amazing discounts.
Udaipur Tour Itinerary:
Your tour begins with a morning pickup from your hotel/residence in Udaipur. The following places will be visited:
- City Palace - Largest palace complex of Rajasthan on the bank of Pichola Lake.
- Gangour Ghats & Bagore Ki Haveli Museum
- Vintage & Classic Car Collection Museum
- Dudh Talai - small ponds adjoining to lake Pichola
- Fateh Sagar Lake - second largest lake of city
- Jagadish Temple - 17th-century Hindu temple dedicated to Vishnu
- Sahelion Ki Bari - the gardens of the maids-of-honor
- Monsoon Palace Sajjan Garh - hilltop palatial residence in the city of Udaipur